2017-2018 Winter Intersession Housing

All current residents students who want to remain in on-campus housing for any portion of the winter intersession period (12/21/17 to 1/9/18) must complete the Intersession Housing application. 

2017-2018 Intersession Housing Application

Current Residents of a Residential College

The charge for the 2017-2018 winter intersession period is $675 if the application is submitted by December 1 and $775 thereafter. This charge helps to cover the costs of operation during this period, which are not included in the academic year room charges.

Mahoney and Pearson Residential Colleges

Residents of Mahoney and Pearson Residential Colleges may remain in their assigned space during the winter intersession period.

Hecht, Stanford, and Eaton Residential Colleges

Students from Hecht, Stanford, and Eaton Residential Colleges may only stay in intersession housing in Mahoney or Pearson if a temporary room is available during this period. All approved intersession residents who do not live in Mahoney/Pearson will receive a temporary Onity access card for use during the intersession period from the Pearson Front Desk beginning December 21.

Current Residents of the University Village

University Village residents may stay in their apartment over the winter break period, however they must register for winter intersession housing. Sign up by completing the winter intersession housing application available above. There is no additional cost for UV residents. UV residents must to re-encode their Cane Cards at the UV office after December 21.

Winter Intersession Office Hours

The Pearson Residential College office will be staffed in person or by on-call staff 24 hours-a-day for problems and emergencies during the intersession period. The telephone number to the front desk is (305) 284-4211.

The University Village Office will be open Monday through Saturday from 12:00pm - 5:00 p.m. during the winter break period and closed on Sundays. If you have a problem/emergency during the intersession period you should call the Village Office telephone number (305) 284-3680 for assistance.

The Housing and Residential Life Office will be closed from December 22, 2017 through January 1, 2018.